Why be crammed in a cookie cutter hotel room when you can spread out in your own private casita right by the water on the south shore of Lake Travis? Recently renovated, with a new pool, hot tub & grill patio for guests only. Just steps away from Lakeway Marina for swimming, boating & water sports & minutes from dozens of restaurants from family-friendly to fine dining, activities including golf, tennis, hiking trails, shopping, movies & more, and Austin’s legendary music scene and nightlife.
Discover Greater Austin’s best-kept secret! All 16 of our Schooner Cove units are fully furnished, sleep up to 6 guests, and offer:
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a sleeper couch
• Wrap around deck with lake views
• Wood burning fireplace
• Unique community private deck with swimming pool & hot tub for Schooner Cove guests only – designed with fun in mind
• Large charcoal grills and picnic tables under the trees
• A peaceful place to unwind and relax
• Central air/Central heat
• Wireless internet access and cable TV
• Fully equipped kitchen with washer/dryer/dishwasher/stove/microwave
• All linens included–just bring your beach towel for boating & swimming
• Housekeeping available upon request
• Portacribs available upon request
You’re steps away from Lake Travis and the marina, and minutes from everything else. What is your “Austinality”? Are you an outdoor enthusiast? Foodie? Music lover? There is something for everyone and it is all close by!
• Go fishing, swimming or paddle-board
• Rent a boat or moor your own at Lakeway Marina
• Play golf or tennis
• Explore miles of nearby walking trails
• Discover dozens of restaurants right in the neighborhood
• Shop, see a movie or enjoy a spa day at the Hill Country Galleria, just minutes away
• Check out High5 for bowling, video game arcade, laser tag and more
• Wineries & Vineyards + Breweries & Brewpubs
• Head downtown for live music, nightlife, theater, bars, clubs and restaurants
With so much to do, you are sure to run out of time before you run out of ideas!
The entire property is at your disposal! Enjoy the pool deck, the large charcoal grills and picnic tables under the canopy of the beautiful oak trees in the open area.
Interaction with guests
Visit the onsite office for any assistance you may require during your stay. Our Texas friendly staff can help with driving directions, print boarding passes or narrow down which Tex Mex restaurant you want to have lunch at. There are plenty of attraction brochures for the taking or borrow a book from the lending library.
Other things to note
One reserved parking space per unit. Parking pass issued at check-in. Guest parking is limited; please limit total number of vehicles to no more than two. Vehicles parked in reserved parking space for another unit will be towed. Ask for assistance should additional parking be needed, other alternatives are available and can be coordinated from the main office.